With Helpwise-Active Campaign integration, you can track your Active Campaign contacts and deals information in real-time directly on your shared inbox. Create and update new contact and deals in your Active Campaign directly from Helpwise.
- Login to your ActiveCampaign account.
- Select ‘Settings‘ from your sidebar in your dashboard.
- Click on ‘Developers‘ from the menu displayed.
- Copy the URL and Key from the account.
- Login into your Helpwise account.
- Click on “Automation” on the top and select “Integrations”.
- Then, click on the “Connect Active Campaign” present in the Active Campaign card.
- The button will now open a modal.
- Enter the URL and API Token Key in the prompted panel.
- Hit Connect.
Your Helpwise account is now connected with Active Campaign, it will allow you to see the Active Campaign contacts and deal information directly in your Helpwise shared mailbox.
You can also create contacts and deals in Active Campaign directly from Helpwise.
For more information on how to track the Active Campaign CRM contacts and deal information of your customer in Helpwise, check out our feature updates page.
You can also schedule a free demo with our product expert, to find out how Helpwise shared mailbox work.