With Helpwise – Jira integration, you can fetch issues directly in your shared inbox. Connect your shared mailbox with Jira and create/update issues associated with your project.
See issues in your shared mailbox
Once you have connected your Helpwise shared inbox with Jira, you can easily track the information of your issue. Here are the steps:
- Login to your Helpwise account.
- Select the inbox whose emails you wish to see.
- Open an email from any of the tabs (i.e, mine, assigned, sent, etc.)
- Now, you will see Jira logo on the right side of your screen. Click on that.
- It will open Jira panel, which contains the project selection dropdown and list selection dropdown.
- Select a project for which you wish to manage your issues.
- Select a list for which you wish to manage your issues.
- Helpwise will retrieve the issues associated with this list and project.
- Click on a particular issue to see it’s details.
See comments of an issue
- After you click on a particular issue to see it’s information, you can see all the comments in this issue by clicking on ‘View all comments’ link and can add a comment by clicking ‘New Comment’.
- You’ve to enter the text and then click on ‘Add’ to add a new comment.
Create new issue directly from Helpwise
You can also create a new issue in Jira directly from Helpwise. Follow the steps below to create an issue in Jira :
- If you don’t have any issue then click on “Create New Issue” or you can create another issue to your existing list by clicking on the “New” tab shown.
- Here you’ve to enter all the information of an issue.
- Enter the information and click on “Create Issue”. That’s it! You have now created an issue in Jira directly from your shared mailbox.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us on our chat support.