Twitter Dm shared inbox allows you to send and receive your messages right here in your Helpwise account. This helps in managing all your support mediums from one place.
Here are the steps to setup this inbox:
- There are 2 ways to setup Twitter DM inbox, First is by turning on the toggle while creating your Twitter Mentions Inbox and the other way is by enabling it from the settings of already created Twitter Mentions account.
- Let’s start with the first method .
- You need to turn on the toggle demonstrated below to create a DM Inbox .For detailed instructions you can refer : https://helpwise.io/help/setup-twitter-shared-inbox/
- Let’s get to the other method.
- Click on the settings icon at the top left of your Twitter Mentions Inbox.
- You can create or delete your Twitter DM Inbox by turning the toggle on or off, given under the Twitter DM tab.
Now, you can assign your Twitter Messages with your team members, mention them or leave note within a conversation and provide quick resolution to your customers from your Twitter account. Also, this inbox also allows you to retweet and like the tweet directly from Helpwise.
For any question feel free to reach out to us on our chat support. Signup For Free Now.