We have launched a new feature in which you can give permissions to your team members to access the help centers . It helps them to view and create articles and collections.
To give access to your team members, follow these steps :
- Head over to user’s section by clicking on Manage and then Users.
- Now, click on Add New Team Member.
- You’ve to select help centers you want to give access.
- If you’ve selected option admin and want to add team member as an admin then all boxes will be checked automatically.
- You can also add or remove help center permissions for a team member by clicking on the name of the team member.
- Add or remove the help center permissions. Then click on save button to save the settings.
Now only those help centers will be shown in the team member’s account for which team member has permission to access.
If you wish to know more, schedule a free demo with us.