Microsoft Teams integration with Helpwise allows you to get notified about various activities that occur in your Helpwise team inbox. Such as getting notified about mentions or replies from a customer.
Now you can configure different Microsoft Teams channels with different team inboxes in your Helpwise account. This allows you to get notified about activities happening on different inbox, in different channels in Microsoft Teams. Making it easier to find the messages in your Microsoft Teams channel.
What events are send to Microsoft Teams channel by Helpwise?
After successfully connecting your Microsoft teams account with Helpwise, the activities in your Helpwise account will be automatically sent to Microsoft teams channel. The messages in Microsoft teams show up in different color code scheme to different types of Helpwise events easily. Here is the list of activities that can be send to Microsoft teams :
- Mention in a conversation: When a team-member mentions the user who has connected the Microsoft Teams channel in a thread, Helpwise sends this activity into Microsoft Teams channel as a message. It is shown in Yellow color .
- Conversation is assigned: When a team-member assigns a conversation, Helpwise sends message to the connected channel. It contains the link of the conversation which is assigned and it is shown in Sapphire color.
- Conversation state change: Helpwise will send a message to Microsoft Teams when a conversation is either closed, unassigned, deleted, spam or re-opened. The closed message shows in Violet, unassigned in Orange, deleted in Red, Green and re-opened in Periwinkle color.
- Message is received: When a new email comes in Helpwise shared mailbox, you will get notified in Microsoft Teams. It shows in Pink color.
- Message is sent: When you send an email from Helpwise, it gets logged into Microsoft Teams channel. It shows in Blue color.
For more information on Microsoft Teams integration with Helpwise, book a free demo with our product expert.