You can now integrate your Slack Channel with Helpwise shared inbox. Slack-Helpwise integration allows you to automatically log your Helpwise activities in your Slack Channel.
Log Helpwise events in Slack channel
Once you successfully connected your slack account with Helpwise, the activities in your Helpwise account will be automatically logged-into Slack. Here is the list of activities that can be send to Slack.
- Mention in a conversation: When a team-member mentions the user, who has connected the Slack channel, in a thread. Helpwise sends this activity into the Slack channel as a message.
- A conversation is assigned: When a team-member assigns a conversation, Helpwise sends a message to the connected channel. It contains the link of the conversation which is assigned.
- A conversation state changes: Helpwise will send a message to Slack when a conversation is either closed, unassigned or re-opened,
- An email is received: When a new email comes in Helpwise shared mailbox, you will get notified in Slack.
- An email is sent: When you send an email from Helpwise, it gets logged into the Slack channel.
For more information on Slack integration with Helpwise, book a free demo with our product expert.