As you are already familiar with adding notes to a conversation in Helpwise, now you can add notes and activities to contacts as well. Team users can add internal team notes and other teammates can check how their other teammate handled the past conversations. You can also add custom activities for a contact.
Both actions can be done from the contact manager and inbox sidebar.
To add notes and activities from the sidebar
- open the sidebar and add your text in the small yellow-colored input box and hit cmd/ctrl + enter.
- To add activities, click on the activities bar and click on create a new activity, a modal will open.
- Fill in your details and click on add activity.
You can view, add notes from the contact manager as well.
- Go to manage>contacts, search for the contact and click enter. You will see the activity and note that you added from the sidebar right there on the contact page.
- You can also view the notes and activities separately.
- To add new notes or activity you can click on the calendar and note icons on the top right of the middle container.