Helpwise now integrates with Agile CRM, which helps team to manage contacts and deals directly from the shared inbox.
Once you connect your Agile CRM account with Helpwise, you will get one-click access to contact profiles from your inbox.
How to integrate Agile CRM with Helpwise?
See contact’s information in your shared inbox
Here are the steps to track the contact profile of your customer directly from Helpwise shared inbox:
- Login to your Helpwise account and open the inbox.
- Open a conversation from any of the tabs (i.e, inbox, draft, sent, etc.)
- Now, you will see the Agile CRM logo on the right side of your screen. Click on that to open the panel.
- This will search for the contact and show the results to you.
- You will see contact data and its associated deals.
Create new contact directly from Helpwise
You can also create a new contact directly from Helpwise. Follow the steps given above to search for the contact. If no contact is found, you will see the option to create one.
- Click on the “Create One” link to create the contact.
- It will open up a form to enter the information of the contact. The email field will be automatically filled by Helpwise.
- Enter the information and click on “Create Contact”. This will create the contact right away.
Create deals in Agile CRM from Helpwise
You can associate a new deal to the contact directly from Helpwise. To create a deal follow the steps below:
- Click on the “New Deal” button.
- Fill the details in the deal form.
- Now, Click on “Create” .
- This will create the deal and associate with the shown contact.
If you wish to know more, schedule a free demo with us.