Now you can create Facebook shared inbox on Helpwise 🎉. Customers are highly active on social media these days and providing support to customers quickly on their social media accounts it company’s top most priority.
Working on multiple platforms to handle your customer queries is a pain. To handle this, Helpwise team has brought shared inbox for your company’s Facebook page.
Now not only you can manage your sales/support emails, customer SMS or WhatsApp or messages on your Live Chat widget but you can now reply to their messages on your Facebook page.
How to setup Facebook shared inbox?
Once you have successfully setup shared inbox for your Facebook Page on Helpwise, you can add team members to collaborate with them.
Here are some of the features of this inbox:
- Send and receive messages in real-time.
- Assign the conversation thread to your team members.
- Track which member has replied to the conversation thread.
- Chat internally with your team members and mention them to notify them about your message.
- Schedule messages in advance which can be sent later automatically.
- Apply tags to your conversation for better analytics.
- Check who is currently viewing and replying to a specific thread.
- Leave a note or mention your team on the conversation thread.
- Your messages will be instantaneously linked to messenger so no need to shift between platforms.
For more information on Facebook integration with Helpwise , you can schedule a free demo with our product expert. Try Helpwise For Free Now.