With the Helpwise – Outlook Calendar integration, you can track an event’s information directly in your shared inbox. Connect your shared inbox with Outlook Calendar and can fetch, create, and update event information.
See event’s information in your shared inbox
Once you have connected your shared inbox Helpwise account with Outlook Calendar, you can easily track the event’s information. Here are the steps:
- Login to your Helpwise account.
- Select the inbox whose emails you wish to see.
- Open an email from any of the tabs (i.e, inbox, draft, sent, etc.)
- Now, you will see the Outlook Calendar logo on the right side of your screen. Click on that.
- It will open the Outlook Calendar panel, which contains the datepicker and the event information on that date. You can search the event by changing the date.
Create a new event directly from Helpwise
You can also create a new event directly from Helpwise. To create an event follow the steps below :
- Click on the New Event button.
- Fill in the details in Event form.
- Now, click on “Create”.
- This will create an event.
If you wish to know more, schedule a free demo with us.