Connect your shared mailbox with Zoho CRM and see your customer’s information, coming from Zoho, directly in Helpwise.
See customer information in your shared mailbox
Once you have connected your shared mailbox Helpwise account with Zoho, you can easily track the information of your customer. Follow the steps below to see the information of your customer:
- Login to your Helpwise account.
- Select the mailbox whose emails you wish to see.
- Open an email from any of the tab (i.e, inbox, draft, sent, etc.)
- Now, you will see Zoho logo on the right side of your screen. Click on that.
- It will open the Zoho panel, which contains the information of the customer.
- You will see contact or lead data from Zoho and its associated deal.
Create new contact directly from Helpwise
You can also create a new contact in Zoho directly from Helpwise. Follow the steps given above to open the Zoho panel. If no contact is found Zoho, you will see the option to create contact. Follow the steps to create the contact in Zoho:
- Click on the link shown to create the contact.
- It will open up a form to enter the information of the contact. The email field will be automatically filled by Helpwise.
- Enter the information and click on Save. That’s it! You have now created a contact in Zoho directly from your shared mailbox.
Create deals in Zoho from Helpwise
If the contact doesn’t have a deal associated with it. You will see the option to create a deal (as shown below). Follow the steps below to associate a deal with your contact in Zoho:
- Click on “Create new deal”.
- It will open the deal form. Enter the information about the deal.
- Now, click on “Save”.
Helpwise will create a new deal in Zoho for that contact.
For more information on Zoho integration with Helpwise, book a slot for a free demo with our product expert.